Re: FDM process picture

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 20:36:46 EEST

In a message dated 00-04-20 11:39:58 EDT, mds162@psu.edu writes:

<< Hello RP list,

 I am looking for a picture or website with a picture of the FDM process, not
 the machine. Every time I find a link that seems to have a picture, the
 pages are no longer accessible. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

 Thank you in advance,
 Michelle

 Michelle D. Soltysik
 Graduate Research Assistant
 Dept. of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
 The Pennsylvania State University
 310 Leonard Building
 University Park, PA 16802
 Fax: (814) 863-4745

Dear Michelle:

We have schematics of all the processes on our web site.

 <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~castleisland/">Worldwide Guide to Rapid
Prototyping Resources</A>

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/ in case the link above is illegible.

Follow the links to Patents / Introd to RP Technology.

You may download and use the .gif images. Please mention that they are
copyright CIC. If you'd like something sharper, I can send you the B&W
source versions that were done originally in MS Word.

Regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road