Re: OBJET Patentability

From: Greg Pettengill (greg_p@indirect.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:46:40 EEST

Dear REH,
I don't understand why someone (Objet in the instance) would go through the
vast expense of developing such a machine without being dam sure they
could profit from it. What am I missing here? Are RP patents about to
run out?
What is happening with that full color Z-Corp clone? That is another case in
point.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/index.html