Protomarket.com

From: adriane@protomarket.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:50:50 EEST

Protomarket.com—Free online marketplace for RP

Protomarket.com is a virtual marketplace focused on the RP and RT industry.
We solicit RFQs from buyers and then invite service providers with matching
capabilities to quote. Our service is totally free to buyers, and charges no
monthly fees to vendors.

After a tremendously successful launch at the RP & M Expo in Chicago last
week, our roster of buyers and vendors is growing fast. Our marketplace is in
the final stages of development, and will go live in just three weeks. Sign
up now to be listed as a charter member in our rollout mailing.

Call me at 773-477-7374 ext. 202 for more info, or e-mail me at
adriane@protomarket.com.
Or go to www.protomarket.com to view the demo and pre-register.

Adrian Enochian
Sales Director, Protomarket.com