RE: SME RPA Trip Report

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 23:40:49 EEST

Dear List:

I've noticed several references to a Hasbro tour at next year's SME RP&M
conference in Cincinnati, Ohio. I just want to go on record as stating
there have been no formal requests by SME to tour Hasbro's Cincinnati
facility.

How do these rumors get started, anyway? Elaine thinks she's going to get
free toys (again). Keep dreaming, Elaine.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM