Re: RP meeting in Chicago

From: Sylvain Masounave (rp-ml@prototech.polymtl.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 22:53:26 EEST

the link is http://www.incs.co.jp/

At 12:09 PM 17/04/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Elaine,
>
>The link http://www.inces.co.jp/ does not appear to be valid. Can
>others reach it or is it just my problem?
>
>Ken Miller
>Miller Technologies
>395 South 1100 West
>Farmington, Utah 84025
>(801)451-7997
>millertech@networld.com

  Sylvain Masounave
    Directeur - secteur prototypage et outillage
rapide
    Director - rapid prototyping and tooling department
      SylvainM@Prototech.PolyMTL.Ca

   Centre Prototech
      C.P. 6079 Succ. Centre-Ville (P.O. Box 6079 Station Centre-Ville)
      Montreal (Quebec), CANADA, H3C 3A7
      tel: (514) 340-3245 ext. 3265
      fax: (514) 340-3246
      http://www.prototech.polymtl.ca/