Re: SLA Parts Washing

From: long time (long_time@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 01:03:36 EEST

Yes but at what cost? I too am looking for an acceptable replacement for tpm
but if my memory serves me simple green has a high price tag.
any thoughts?
Al Sims

Hello everybody,

Anxious to hear if anybody has done any experimenting with "Crystal Simple
Green" as
a rinse. I called the manufacturer of "Simple Green" and found that it is
the same
product minus the colorants and the fragrance but it is not available at the
retail
level. They are sending me some and I will do some testing. I was excited
to see how
well the "Green" cleaned raw parts and have heard that this product will
actually
degrease a used motor block (a non-toxic, biodegradable cleaner!)

Best Regards

Donovan Weber
Forecast Product Development
Carlsbad, CA