My Wish

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 15:46:31 EEST

Hello Elaine. Sorry I couldn't attend SME RP&M. Maybe next year.

I wish for ever finer polystyrene powders placed in ever thinner layers and
wax impregnated from the "glue succeeding layers of powder together"
processes, which would provide me with ever finer resolution and surface
finish, and ever nmore quickly made, patterns for my investment casting
processes.

Alternatively, I wish for ever more quickly made patterns with ever finer
resolution and surface finish from the "solidify droplets of wax-like
material placed onto succeeding layers" processes, for my investment casting
processes.