Cleaning Solvents

From: Brand Allen-EAB009 (Allen.Brand@motorola.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 22:18:41 EEST

In recent weeks, someone posted a message containing the various solvents
people are using to clean residual resin from SL parts. I must have
mistakenly deleted this message since I am unable to find it in my rpml
archive. I am in need of refreshing our TPM and interested in evaluating
other solvents.

Can someone resend me this information or make other recommendations?
Additionally, are any of you currently using Propolene Carbinate, and if so
can you provide feedback.

Thank you in advance,

Allen W. Brand, Sr.
Motorola Energy Systems Group