Re: Inquiry on new products

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 01:26:23 EEST

Dear Tom and others,

    Ennex Corporation is developing a breakthrough fabber ("RP") technology
that will be faster, easier to use, and lower in cost than anything else on
the market. We are currently building a new prototype and need help bringing
it to completion. A brief, nonproprietary introduction to the technology,
including photographs of models made on the first prototype, may be found at
http://www.ennex.com/Technology. We project very high revenues with
excellent margins on this product, as well as consumables and related
Web-based revenues. We are interested in talking with potential funding or
manufacturing partners.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation