Re: Confused by: Bilder und Mpegs]

From: lonepeak (lonepeak@aros.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 18:45:07 EEST

Dear List:

Okay - I am really confused by this. Why is a student from a Utah
University sending a message in German to the RP mailing list? We are in
Utah and there is also a ton of RP info available at the U of U form either
Dr. Thomas or Dr. Drake.

However, this brings up another subject. At my company, we are constantly
asked for information about Rapid Prototyping. Most of the time it is from
individuals that are new to the technology and have a large learning curve.
Could we not refer these people to a source at the SME or some other
organization that would provide the basic information that these individuals
need?