Re: SME's RP&M 2000

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 00:47:26 EEST

>Hi Karl
>I'll bet YOUR management is related to MY management! ;-{
>Roger Spielman
>

>> In my company's great
>> out pouring of wisdom (or the lack of) they decided that there was
nothing
>> that we could learn at this event.

Karl and Rog,

    It's somethimes very difficult working to build a new company, often
being on the brink of expiring and always fighting to figure out how to keep
a dream alive. But when I hear this kind of thing, I know why I don't work
for a big company, where I would become horsemeat even faster. I can't
imagine letting someone else decide how my time will be most productively
spent. Concensus yes, but orders from on high, now way. That must be very
frustrating and disheartening. I won't be at the conference, but I'll be
happy to talk to both of you about what I see on the show floor.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com