RE: Off-Topic - EPS file format

From: Eifert, Dan (dan.eifert@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:14:09 EEST

Doug,

I've just exported the attached file from Pro-E directly as an EPS file by
simply using File/Export/Image and setting "Type" to EPS. The only problem
is I cannot read it with my normal graphic converter HiJaak Pro, so I'm not
sure it's a useable EPS format. I'm using Pro-E Ver. 20 and HiJaak Pro
4.01. As for the DXF and DWG files HiJaak can convert between either of
these and EPS. I don't know if there are different flavors of EPS (like
there are of DXF) but HiJaak at least claims to be able to convert all
three.

I'm sending a separate mailing to Doug directly with the Pro-E EPS export
attached and would be glad to forward the same to anyone else interested but
I didn't want to burden the entire RPML with it. Please contact me off-line
if you're interested.

Dan Eifert
Lockheed Martin - Orlando
dan.eifert@lmco.com <mailto:dan.eifert@lmco.com>