(SL)Sintering of PSU or PES materials for prototypes

From: JBVentures (info@jbventures.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 11:47:17 EEST

Question:

Does anyone has experience(d) with sintering PSU or PES polymer materials (PolySulfone / PolyEtherSulfone) on SLS machines or otherways. These are high temperature materials mostly used on filtrationplants (desinfection with steam) and electronical connectors/parts.

We probably need some (quite large) thin walled prototypes made out of these materials. I curious if anyone does have experience with it ....

Jorn Berends
JB Ventures BV - the Netherlands