PVC Film

From: Andy Cline (ekcoplastics@usa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 12:13:41 EEST

Hello everyone..

This is probably the first time I am posting something to the rpml though I am a regular reader of all emails.

Please excuse me if I am a bit off topic.

I need to source a kind of PVC film very urgently.

I am writing the specs below. Anyone with any info please respond. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Andy

Specification:

Vinyl Sheeting of Polymers of Vinyl Chloride Flexible White/Black laminated with the following specification;

1. Color : Inner Black, Outer white or light grey
2. Surface : Matt or Satin, suitable for RF welding
3. Optical Transmission Density : Above 5.0 - Should be opaque

4. Dimension (width)

a. Tear Strip : 38 +/- 5mm
b. Under Side : 38 +/- 5mm
c. Back Surface : 60 +/- 2mm
d. Thickness
1. Tear Strip : 195 +/- 5 Mic.
2. Under Side : 195 +/- 5 Mic.
3. Back Surface : 195 +/- 5 Mic.

5. General

The PVC film should be wound over cardboard core of 75 mm inner diameter. The maximum diameter of roll is to be 450 mm. The rolls are to be packed in dust free polyethylene bags of suitable gauge.

Please email us at
ekcoplastics@usa.net
Fax: 1 810 454 0211

For more info please visit

www.therapidsolution.com

Updated on March 25, 2000. Please send in your comments.
You can also email us directly for your questions.

INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN - RAPID PROTOTYPING AND TOOLING - MOLD MAKING AND MOLDING. For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/