RP Test Parts Response

From: Michelle Soltysik (mds162@psu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 20:03:10 EEST

Michael,

        Berndt Holmer's list of references is very complete. I would also
suggest looking at the following websites for information, especially the
Wohlers Associates website. There are an unbelievable number of links on
Terry Wohlers' site.

http://www.wohlersassociates.com/
http://rpmi.marc.gatech.edu/index.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/

As well as our own Learning Factory page:
http://www.me.psu.edu/lamancusa/rapidpro/

        Another suggestion is to go to the RP mailing list email message
archive. This topic has come up numerous times and you may find more
information there.
        One last suggestion is to use a service through Penn State libraries
to search for articles. I have used this search engine to look for very
recent articles (you don't have to be registered to search). The website
is: http://www.libraries.psu.edu/iasweb/ill/UKintro.htm

Good Luck with Dr. Joshi's project.
Michelle