Classification Table of whole RP technologies developed so far.

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:15:19 EEST

   Hello...RP professionals:

As a beginner on RP, I have eagerly surveyed whole RP technologies
which had been developed so far via every channels.
At this point of time, I would like to incorporate your comments
or informations in classification table.
The classification table will be sent,if you request via E-mail.
Pls let me know your feelings on this table...
Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

   Best Regards.

   C.S.Min