RE: [2] Objet Quadra

From: Karl R. Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 06:06:51 EEST

Too ALL,

My apologies on the note I sent out earlier after reading it again I
realized that it did not get my point across that I had intended. The
0.200" feature mentioned was solid not hollow! As far as small features that
we burn out some of our bladed products are as thin as 0.005" and we have
had success with those parts. My point is that if you understand the
process and know what to do then you can burn out most anything. We have
applied what we have learned over the years with QuickCast to other
materials that used to give us trouble!

Sorry for the miscommunication on my part!

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
Advanced Technology Consultants, LLC
4778 Greenview Ct.