FW: holographic interferometry

From: Murphy, John P (Murphy@udri.udayton.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 17:09:22 EET

Glenn,
        The Electro-optics people here at the University of Dayton Research
Institute have been doing holographic interferometry (and every other kind
of interferomtry) for many years. I don't think there are a lot of recent
publications on this subject, but a great deal of work has been done and
reported on in the past.
        What aspect or application did you have in mind?

John P. Murphy
University of Dayton Research Institute
KL 462
Dayton Ohio 45469-0151 USA