Search for Special Mold Frames for Mold Inserts made by RT

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 13:15:28 EET

    Hello...RP comrades !!

I have been eagerly searching what kinds of special mold bases for
rapid tooling have been developed so far and I have developed some
special mold base systems for in-house tooling, not commercial yet.
As you know, such mold frame as "Hofmann frame" for Space Puzzle
Molding(tm) is commercially available, but..inconvenient.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance in obtaining new
informations on special mold base systems for rapid tooling.
Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    Best Regards.