Re: Creation of free-form-surfaces on UG from the IGES contours

From: Ryu, Jae-Hun (ryu@geguri.kjist.ac.kr)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 06:25:01 EET

If you want to convert STL into point cloud, I can do it using my modules.
Acutally, I have experiance of recontructing CAD model from CT images
as well as I have developed software modules for dealing with CT images
and contour data.The reason why CAD model reconstructed UG has poor
quality is that the contour data might be noisy. My module can smoothen
the contour data to improve surface quality.
If you are interesting my moduls, contact me.

Ryu, Jae-Hun
K-JIST CAD/CAM lab.
WWW: http://kyebek9.kjist.ac.kr
email : ryu@geguri.kjist.ac.kr