RE: [medicalRP] Image conversion

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:57:41 EET

Unfortunately, most medical image formats are proprietary, and the
extentions usually don't mean that much, with a few exceptions...I'd suggest
taking a look at the medical image format FAQ at
http://idt.net/~dclunie/medical-image-faq/html/
for more information. BTW, why would you want to convert TO one of those
formats? Usually people want to do it the other way around...

good luck,

Justin Kidder
Graduate Researcher
University of Pittsburgh