Re: FDM support calibration problems

From: Jim Pike (vdub1963@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 02:21:38 EET

Chris,

Other options to try may involve slighlty changing the temperature of
the support (base) material. Another "trick" requires keeping a close
eye on the first few layers.... Try pausing the machine and bumping up
the "Z" level using the control keys - just enough to prevent and
minimize the area of the next layer from sticking (thermally adhering)
too much! .......... Good luck!

Jim Pike