SLA or RP wish list

From: Dan Davis (ddavis@theamericanteam.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:36:59 EET

Jan,

Have you retrofitted your machine with the "smart sweep" feature? This is standard on the 7000 and can be retrofit to the 500 & early 5000. It sweeps only the area that has a part, not the whole vat. It is very effective at reducing the build time.

I do agree that the sensor reading takes too long.

Cheers,
Dan