RE: Feed for a 20W CO2 SLS?

From: Eifert, Dan (dan.eifert@lmco.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:13:22 EET

Finally!!

I've been listening to this list for the past 10 months and FINALLY someone
has REALLY hit on a practical use for this technology! Custom chocolate
sculptures!

Robin, I don't know what level of education you're at but I am thrilled to
see students at ANY level diving into this type of technology and kudos to
your Dad for being so creative also. ;-)

-
Dan Eifert
Electronic Packaging
Lockheed Martin, Missiles and Fire Control - Orlando