NEWS RELEASE - STL ANNOUNCES SEARCH FOR DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS

From: Nick Osborn (Nick@swiftech.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:50:22 EET

Cambridgeshire, UK * 21st March 2000

Swift Technologies Limited (STL), creators of the Swiftoolä Rapid Tooling technology, today announced that as part of their continuous growth plan they are actively looking for established companies to become Distribution Partners.

In brief, the Distribution Partner Profile requires that applicants must be established companies with in-house capability for toolmaking and injection moulding. Nick Osborn, Managing Director of STL, stated: "The overwhelming interest in Swiftool demonstrated at December's Euromold show has given us a clear mandate to accelerate our global roll-out programme. Since our network of Distribution Partners will form a vital cornerstone of this strategy, we are looking for companies with complementary skills to our own."

Business Development Director Rod Pike summarised the situation:
"The Swiftool range offers a unique price / performance solution, and is revolutionising the manufacturing process. Our mission is to establish Swiftool as the industry standard for Rapid Tooling. Given that the prototype tooling market is estimated at $30 billion, today's announcement represents a tremendous opportunity for the right companies to become part of that vision."

Details of the distributorship profile are available on request - interested companies should contact Rod Pike in the first instance for further information.

CONTACT DETAILS: STL, 140-144 Station Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 8NH, UK

PHONE: +44 (0) 1354 650 789

FAX: +44 (0) 1354 650 799

EMAIL: rod@swiftech.co.uk