RE: Cast iron medieval door handle

From: Tom Carr (TOM@paramountind.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 20:17:16 EET

Paramount Industries, Inc has been doing conventional pattern making,
sculpting, digitizing, and producing replication components for 33 years. We
have vast experience in capturing any architectural detail from Photos or
sketches. We'd be happy to look at your project for quote.
Tom Carr
Paramount Industries, Inc.
215.757.9611
215.757.9784 - Fax