RE: info on RTV, Direct AIM, SL Composite moulding and Keltool technologies

From: Neil Hopkinson (nhopkins@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 15:30:23 EET

Nik,

Our web page (details below) includes a number of papers on direct AIM.
In addition you may want to look at work by Georgia Tech (Colton, Dawson,
Jangha) for direct AIM, theur web page is http://rpmi.marc.gatech.edu/.
For SL composite, look at work by Dickens and Rahmati (then at Nottingham
University).
For RTV and Keltool there are various Case Studies plus some published
research on RTV in the European RP&M conference proceedings.

Hope this helps,

Neil Hopkinson

Rapid Manufacturing Research Group
Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Eng
De Montfort University
Queens Building, The Gateway,
Leicester,
LE1 9BH,