Re: Literature treating basic research in the field of the SLS process

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 18:33:38 EET

Stefan,

    There is a huge literature on SLS, starting with the SSF symposium
(Austin, Texas) proceedings every year since 1991. Check out the Rapid
Prototyping Publication List on Elaine Hunt's RP Web site at
www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/rp.html. There is also a section in my book on the
physics of laser sintering (http://www.ennex.com/Expertise/book.sht).

    God luck in your research.

Best regards,