Literature treating basic research in the field of the SLS proces s

From: Dreher, Stefan (Stefan.Dreher@ipk.fhg.de)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:19:45 EET

Dear List,

we would like to understand the SLS process from scratch. But we yet didn't
find more than one or two publications for this topic. We are sure there are
various publications concerning the basic mechanisms of the sintering
process, such as powder melting, inhomogenous heat distribution, converting
process of laser energy and curling etc.
Any literature references or reference projects of research institutions
would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Stefan Dreher

Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Dreher