Re: RPML meeting

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 19:18:16 EET

At 08:34 AM 3/1/00 -0800, you wrote:

>On behalf of those of us who were not on the list last year: What?

Last year at the RPA/SME conference in Chicago the people who were
attending and also enjoy using the RPML got together
on Wendesday night so we could enjoy face to face discussions. Materialise
provided the room and Time Compression Technologies supplied the
refreshments. We collected a business cards from everyone and Terry
Wholers gave one lucky person a copy of the 1999 Industry Report. It was
great to be able to talk to people we already felt that we knew.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/