Re: RP of Magnesium castings

From: Michael Wells (mwmcp@cyberzone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 15:47:28 EET

Mark,

The MCP Group has a ‘new’ rapid prototype investment casting tooling
process; METAL PART CASTING SYSTEMS.™ This technology has the capabilities
of casting aluminum, bronze, brass, copper beryllium as well as magnesium in
as few as 3 days. The process starts with any type of model (or pattern)
such as SLA, SLS, LOM, FDM etc.
For more information on this latest technology please contact Mr. Robert
Bennett, Sales Manager MCP UK (Stone at Staffordshire) at
bbennett@mcp-group.co.uk or you can phone him at 44-(1) 785-815-651. The
MCP Group also has METAL PART CASTING SYSTEMS at our tech centers in Kaarst
Germany and 'soon' at our newest Farmington Hills, Michigan Tech Center. If
I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me
directly. My phone number is; 248-324-9092.

Regards,
Mike Wells
MCP Systems