Electronic Module Maker (EMM)

From: AHastbacka@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 22:35:05 EET

We are developing a rapid prototyping capability for producing electronic
modules very quickly. In a ceramic circuit version of the EMM, the
turnaround time from design release to having a functioning circuit in hand
will be less than three days. The time to turn around a newly designed
circuit of this type is normally six weeks to nine months.

We have found several application areas where the EMM capability could really
speed up time-to-market.

I am interested in finding out what types of applications might be of
interest to the readers of this list, if they had the system capability of
the EMM.

I would appreciate your inputs on this subject.

Regards,
Al Hastbacka