Re: Silicone rubber tooling for inj. molding

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:42:52 EET

Contact Dave Comeau at Albright Plastics (albright@albright1.com,
978-422-8051)

--
-Doug

Douglas A. VanPutte Consultant & Manufacturers' Agent Cross-Bow Rapid Tool Associates, Inc. 18 Cross Bow Drive Rochester, NY 14624-4710 Tel: 716-889-3601 Fax: 716-889-7335 Cell: 716-329-1308 Email: vanputtd@frontiernet.net Web: http://www.frontiernet.net/~vanputtd

---------- >From: Glyn Churchman <scargo@mindspring.com> >To: rpml <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi> >Subject: Silicone rubber tooling for inj. molding >Date: Thu, Feb 24, 2000, 7:02 PM >