Re: things your mother won't tell you (but I will)

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric.sri.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:50:03 EET

I agree, the point totals don't really mean much. I found I could not
give any answer on a couple of the questions and most of the others vary by
context. Any company that uses the results of a straight point count to
classify someone is not doing a good job of evaluating people. It might be
useful as a conversation piece with a job candidate, with the expectation
that the answers can change significantly. Much better psychological tests
exist out there, depending upon what you are trying to evaluate.