Video for downloading (again)

From: Michelle Wyatt (mwyatt@dsmdesotech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:30:03 EET

Hi,
Due to various feedback describing problems and quality issues people
were experiencing downloading the video showing the stereolithography
process, we have now posted two versions. The first version, the
original one, is in a zip file which needs to be extracted before it can be
run. The second one is more "user friendly" although it is a larger file.
Both versions are located on the "Whats New" page at
www.dsmsomos.com.

Hopefully between these two different versions, all of the problems
people sent to me regarding issues they had encountered when running
the video will be fixed. If anyone continues to have problems, please let
me know. If you had problems before, and this second version fixes it, I
would appreciate a quick note letting me know that as well.
Thanks!
Michelle

Michelle P. Wyatt
Technical Marketing Engineer