materials

From: hweiner (hweiner@astro.temple.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 23:24:45 EET

Hello,

I have a few RP questions and was hoping that someone could take a few minutes
to answer them. Thank You.

Does anyone know of an RP material that is flexible? I have seen SOMOS but I
am looking for more of a translucent polymer, rubbery type.

Also, is it possible to build a mold in a 3D modeling program such as RHINO
and RP the mold, and then pour my own polymer resin? would that be adding a
step? I want to make a mold of a shape I can only create in CAD.

Thanks in advance.

Heather Weiner MFA candidate
Tyler School of Art.