Re: A little bit off topic

From: Ram Nagulpally (ram@paraform.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 19:32:55 EET

Ola:

The Oxygen VX1 card is one of the ones that we recomend for use with
Paraform software. We have looked at it closely since it offers a good
cost to performance benefit. At $175-195, you cant go wrong with it.

If you dont mind spending a little more money, you can try the FireGL1
(Diamond) or the Oxygen GVX1 (3D Labs). Both these can be purchased in
the $700 range. You should definitely shop around on the net. The price
for these varies from $650- 900. These provide more UMPH!! in terms of
performance/quality than the VX1 card.

goodluck

ram