Fabbers and the Internet

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 05:22:31 EET

Dear RP-folks,

    In the December issue of RP Report, I wrote an article about the recent
UPS commercial (in the US) that shows people ordering products online and
taking delivery through fabbers right there in their homes and offices.

    For those of you who don't get RP Report, I've published a similar story
in the January issue of Zone News. You can see it at
http://www.zonecommunications.com/jan00/fabbers.html. It's called "Fabbers
and the Internet." Unfortunately, the Web version of this story does not
include the pictures. If anyone wants to see some of the really cool
pictures from the UPS commercial, send me a private e-mail and I'll send you
a reprint of the RPR article with color pictures. I won't post it directly
to the RP-ML because the file is pretty big.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com