Re: CT-service in Germany?

From: Juha Suokas (suokas@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 08:15:10 EET

At 14:21 17.2.2000 +0100, Andreas Müller wrote:
>has anybody informations/experience in doing reverse engineering by
>ct-scanners.

Hello Andreas,

Well - I still haven't done a real RE-case with CT-data, but I have studied
the area of CT-assisted RE and RP for a couple of years now. So I might
have some information. Please, feel free to email me if you have anything
specific in mind.

Greetings,
Juha Suokas

Juha Suokas, Researcher
Helsinki University of Tech FAX: +358 3 5250204
Lahti Centre TEL: +358 3 5250282
Saimaankatu 11 GSM: +358 400 970308
15140 Lahti EMAIL: suokas@ltk.hut.fi
Finland
#these opinions and thoughts are my own, and they do not
represent the official opinion of any organization that I might
be associated with#