Match made in Heaven

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 23:49:02 EET

Hey, this is a perfect matchmaking thing-a-ma-jig.

Guy from Motorola puts out feelers for friend who left Motorola working with
SLA post processing and part setup. Friend now wants to come back to RP,
and. . . Motorola lab is looking for person to help in RP lab working with
SLA post processing and part setup.

Man, I ain't a genius, but I think these guys should hook up.

David K. Leigh ph(254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254) 298-0125
dkleigh@harvest-tech.com

**************************
Here's the previous message:
**************************
I know of a person whom used to work for me in our RP lab. He has 2 yrs.
experience with post processing, painting and preparing of builds using
maestro software (Unix platform) for the SLA 250/40 & SLA 250/50 series. He
left Motorola to venture into a family owned business, and since has decided
to seek opportunities in hopes of returning to the RP industry.

With his permission I am providing you with the following contact
information.

Scott Perry
Lawrenceville, Ga. (Atlanta Metropolitan Area)
(770) 962-4414

If you would like a copy of Scott's resume via email you may contact me
(Allen Brand)as Scott currently has limited PC/Internet access or call him
directly as you wish. I offer high recommendations on Scott's behalf and
miss his contributions as a Motorolan.

Regards,

Allen W. Brand, Sr.
Motorola Energy Systems Group