Job Opening

From: Hurley Lynda-W50077 (W50077@plantation.comm.mot.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:52:54 EET

We currently have a job opening for someone to do post-processing, and
set-up of .stl files in our expanding SLA lab. We would prefer someone with
experience in both areas, and with experience in setting up .stl files in
either Meastro or Lightyear. We are looking for someone in the Northeast
area around New Brunswick/Piscataway, New Jersey. Please submit your resume
to me ASAP, or if you would like, you may call me at the phone number below
for further details.

Lynda Hurley
Motorola
Freeform Operations Engineer