Re: Recycling of TPM

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 11:24:46 EET

Before some asks why not distil TPM.

I have tried it with a small solvent recovery system and it does not work
that efficiently.
Isopropanol (IPA) does distil easily and the residue bag is much less costly
to dispose of than lots of drums of soiled TPM.

I find the RPC 300ND resin parts cleans much better with Isopropanol than
TPM anyway.

What I need to do now is design a sealed wash station to stop it
evaporating.

If anyone wants the contact name of a solvent recovery machine I will gladly
dig it out for them.

Jan Andrzejewski jan.rp@pera.com
PERA
Technology Centre
Nottingham Road
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE13 0PB
UK
Tel +44 (0) 1664 501501 Fax +44 (0) 1664 501556