Stereolithography video for downloading

From: Michelle Wyatt (mwyatt@dsmdesotech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:16:02 EET

Hello,
I know this response is a little late, but I wanted to let everybody know
that we have videotaped a part building in a stereolithography machine
and have placed the video on our web site. The video is short, and the
file is relatively small in RP terms, so hopefully everyone should be able
to download it OK. The video is located on our "What's New" page at
www.dsmsomos.com.

I would appreciate hearing any comments...especially if you found it
useful.

Thank you,
Michelle

Michelle P. Wyatt