Announcing a New RP Information Resource

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:48:04 EET

Greetings to all:

Castle Island Co. of Arlington MA, USA is pleased to announce that the
world's largest on-line directory of rapid prototyping products and services
is now operational.

The WORLDWIDE RAPID PROTOTYPING DIRECTORY has hundreds of highly organized
listings and links for:

Commercial RP systems manufacturers,
RP Materials manufacturers,
RP Software providers,
RP Link pages, consultants and other information sources,
University RP Programs,
Government RP Programs,
RP Publications,
Bridge Tooling Technologies,
CAD Modeling Services,
Equipment Leasing Services,
Used Equipment,
Laser Sales and Service,
Model and Part Finishing Services,
Model and Part Quoting Services, and
RP Information Services.

The directory also includes the previously announced Worldwide Rapid
Prototyping Service Bureau Directory which now has listings for nearly 450 RP
service providing locations.

All RP related organizations are invited to be listed in any and all
appropriate categories. WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ADD UP TO 25 WORDS DESCRIBING
YOUR ORGANIZATION'S SPECIFIC SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR ANY OTHER
INFORMATION YOU'D LIKE LISTED. There is NO CHARGE for this service. We will
provide a separate listing for each geographic area in which you have a
physical sales office or manufacturing facility, or for each category of
product and service you provide.

Universities, government agencies and other non-commercial organizations are
particularly welcome to provide descriptions of their programs. We will list
your information even if your organization DOES NOT have a web page. We will
provide a new category or web page for any RP related service which is not
presently listed. Don't be shy - suggest a category!

Please let us know if your organization is not listed or if corrections are
required. Email complete contact and listing information to Ed Grenda at the
address below. PLEASE DON'T POST THIS INFORMATION TO THE RPML !! Resist the
temptation to reply to ALL!

You can view the Castle Island WORLDWIDE RAPID PROTOTYPING DIRECTORY at:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/links.htm

We think you'll find this directory is a valuable, complete, quick loading
information resource. Help us help the field grow and get something for
nothing in the bargain. Make certain your link or contact information is
correct and included, and provide a short description of what you do for
newcomers.

Thanks and regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.