Re: raised relief maps

From: Mark Bannister (mark@injection-moldings.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 16:09:36 EET

I missed the original post so I may be duplicating info.
I looked into this some years back. NASA is doing some really neat
stuff with this. There should be some technology transfer out there
that applies. If you've never looked into the technology transfer drop
me an email and I can get you in touch with the right people.

> Mark C. Bannister

VP, Manufacturing

American Precision Products * 1314 Buford Street * Huntsville, AL 35801

800.889.7674 * 256.539.7674 fax: 800.341.9725 * 256.533.0750
http://www.injection-moldings.com * ftp.injection-moldings.com/incoming
(anonymous)

Custom Injection Molding