RE: Looking for people involved in producing raised relief maps

From: Michael Feygin (FeyginM@HELISYS.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 22:02:17 EET

Our LOM systems have been frequently used for the automated production
of topographic maps by us and our customers. One of the attractive
effects generated by the LOM process is elevation lines made visible by
coloration of paper by the laser during the cutting step. Please, look
at our Web Site WWW.HELISYS.COM (Section, "How People Use Us/ University
Research").

Michael Feygin
Chairman and CTO