RE: Alternative to Ramco System

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 22:03:05 EET

Guy,

I looked into this a couple of years ago. I looked at Mangus, Detrex, and
Kleer-flo as alternatives to Ramco. I think you'll find the Ramco is the
most cost effective system. The main price driver is the double-wall
Stainless Steel construction, and all the automated controls. Even at
US$10-12K per unit a few years back, the Ramco is well worth the labor
savings in parts washing.

Look all you want at the vendors I've listed. I doubt you'll find better
value. No, I don't get compensated for this endorsement, the units just run
well.

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM