Re: Off - Topic

From: Michael Dougherty (m.dougherty@acrtucson.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 23:32:34 EET

This tests your uniqueness about as much as asking someone to quickly tell
you the first word they can think of which begins with 'aa'. At least in
the U.S., it demonstrates that we tend to focus on Europe when it comes to
the geography of 'the rest of the world', and if you're playing by the rules
(i.e. quickly), Denmark will come to mind faster than Djibouti. (But why
not more koalas? kookaburras? Australians seem to have the market on the
letter k.)

Michael Dougherty
Advanced Ceramics Research

(Of course, I got a duck from Greenland. But I think in hexadecimal.
Doesn't everyone?)