AVI's

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 19:02:36 EET

Several people requested access to the AVI's we have on RP. Video clips for SLS, SLA and urethane casting can be accessed from http://www.harvest-tech.com/materials.html by entering the respective subpage and clicking on the appropriate button at the bottom.

FYI, one respondent has videos on all of the processes. I will leave it up to him if he would like to make it commercially available to the group. I think it would be appropriate since it is of interest to so many members of this list.

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies
"Where Innovation Takes Shape"
www.harvest-tech.com