Re: Scanning Services

From: Brent Hickel (hickelb@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 19:19:43 EET

Eric,

We do both destructive and non-destructive scanning. www.firstart.com for
details.

Foam density is the issue. The encasing material used with the CGI scanner
is a polyurethane, which will distort soft materials. The system is great
for scanning highly detailed parts. The Laser system is better for exterior
scans whose geometry is highly contoured and non-mechanical in nature.

Send a photo of the part, dimensions and composition and we'd be happy to
quote.

Best Regards,

Brent Hickel
President